Thursday, August 25, 2011

Introducing Hot Toys 1/6 scale movie masterpiece...

Hello guys I'm back! my vacation is already over for almost 3 months from march til june and now back to work again here in singapore and almost 2 months already quite fast!. Well I enjoyed a lot spending my time to my one and only "unika iha" my daughter in Philippines which is we build and painted my backlog kits. She enjoyed a lot and love painting kits using my AB-air brush and she love also putting painted parts with bbq stick on a styrofoam.
Here are the evidence:-)

Bonding are not yet over without the presence of my wife and luckily her annual leave approved on time!yehheeyyy!love them both!but just for 1 week only:-( Anyway every second of our time we enjoyed a lot and i can see the face of my daughter's smile and laugh that she is craving with her mom and dad:-(but that's life, we need to sacrifice and work overseas to live and earned that we cannot earned in our own country, it's sad to say but that is the reality and we all know that rite..STOP! i don't want to cry huhuhuhu...

Anyway, almost 3 months already that I've never played plastic which is gunpla. The main reason is  my working schedule, a big difference from my previous job so no time for gunpla in the meantime. My second reasoned is all about my tools and airbrush, you know what? I left it all in the Philippines because i am worried maybe i pay high on my excess baggage, so no more room in my luggage at all.
  Now i need to set aside for the meantime my interest on gunpla mode and instead try other alternative collections that is no tools required and no custom paint needed. So I think Hot Toys 1/6 scale figure movie masterpiece has a great poseability and articulation and details are superb! price is a bit high compared to gundam but its worth it every penny.
Now i have already hot toys iron man mark IV and just only received my pre order one of the hobbyshop here in singapore and waited it for less than a month. Dang! I really appreciate hot toys that they have done with the movie masterpiece. It's very detailed and articulations are very good, the paint on my iron man mark IV are very well painted with metallic red and a bit weathered on it to be more realistic and love the lighting effects both hands, chest and eyes.Wow!very nice....
Stay tuned guys for my next update on my Iron Man mark IV but for now i leaved you some photo on this bad boy!




Thanks for viewing guys!














































































No comments: